Tuesday, May 31, 2011

BBQ's And Giggles

For Memorial Day, we went out to Grandpa's for a BBQ. It's a lot of fun being out there with everyone. I get so busy talking and talking with all my aunts and cousins that I forget to take pictures! The boys were outside playing football and Garrett was playing with the dogs. He loves dogs!!


After Grandpa's, we drove to Rigby for another BBQ at John's parent's house. That was a lot of fun, too! :) I felt like all I did this weekend was drive and eat!
*************************************************************
*Girl Weekend*
Friday, my mom and Ashley and I drove to Utah for a girls weekend! We usually stay up til the wee hours in the morning just belly laughing, but, for some reason, this time we were pretty low-key! Saturday, a few of us went shopping for about an hour, and then we all went out to lunch and talked about Grandma.

A group shot of some of us....

Back Row: Regan, A. Caroline, A. Shirlene, Me, Mom
Front Row: Kenna, Nicki, and Ashley

Ok, maybe we did stay up a little late.....


MIA: A. Debbie, Darcie, Shyla, A. Shellie, Kelsey, and Sydnie

Aren't we just so sexy?....

Such a fun and busy weekend and I just love how it was spent with family! :)

4 comments:

HeatherLovesClay said...

What a fun weekend! I love the sassy pictures of your girls weekend! Fun!

Just the 2 of Us! said...

I hate missing family things, especially with the girls! Looks fun. Hopefully we can have a cousin get-together here is Vegas this summer.

Kimber Bowen said...

I just love that you have such a fun family. I totally miss that being so far away.

Brett and Cherice said...

Fun weekend! I love that you guys do a girls weekend, so fun:)