Those pictures are so cute! He is such a good mix of the two of you. It's crazy how in some he looks exactly like John and then in some there's a bit of you that comes out. Such a cute little guy.
He is sooo cute! I just want to squish him Taunya! Is his hair red or that just when the sun hits it? If it is red where did that color come from... I know you color your hair but I didn't know your natural color is red! Isaac has some red in his I think it is so handsome. Ok so if he is as wild and crazy as Isaac we need to get these two little tanks together sometime. I was thinking your house! :)
John and I were set up on a blind date on December 15, 2007. We were happily married June 21st 2008 in the Rexburg Temple. Garrett Ryker joined the two of us March 14th 2010, and Audrey Joslyn joined our family March 24th, 2014! We love our little life together!
9 comments:
Adorable pictures. He is such a cute little guy. Hooray for quick trips. Just long enough to make you miss your bed huh? =)
I think the fifth one from the top is my favorite. He is so cute!!
Those pictures are so cute! He is such a good mix of the two of you. It's crazy how in some he looks exactly like John and then in some there's a bit of you that comes out. Such a cute little guy.
Thanks for letting me do them. It was such a nice day outside and he loves the outdoors :)
They are seriously adorable. I love them. The second one from the top is my favorite. He is just too darn cute.
Those are so dang cute! He is such a good looking boy. Love them!
What a handsome little guy! Great pictures, good job Ashley:)
so stinkin cute! love that boy! =)
He is sooo cute! I just want to squish him Taunya! Is his hair red or that just when the sun hits it? If it is red where did that color come from... I know you color your hair but I didn't know your natural color is red! Isaac has some red in his I think it is so handsome. Ok so if he is as wild and crazy as Isaac we need to get these two little tanks together sometime. I was thinking your house! :)
Post a Comment