Yesterday I watched Richard and Tiffany's baby, Brylie. It was a little difficult taking care of two babies! I definitely had my hands full! I was supposed to watch her from 9-5 but, thankfully, Tiffany got done with work at 1! I was so happy to see her! Ok, I'm making it sound way worse than it actually was. It just felt like after I got done feeding one, the other one decided to be hungry, and it went the same way with diaper changes, and I think at one point I ended up holding both of them at the same time to stop them from crying! And nap time was a joke! Brylie fell asleep around 10, and after fighting Garrett for about 45 min., he finally fell asleep. I thought I had a couple of hours to myself...wrong! They both woke up about half hour later! Ga! I honestly don't know how moms with multiple babies do it!
After Tiffany got home, we took the babies on a bike ride to Artic Circle for some ice cream, biked around town and about 2 hours later we were making the treck home! It was the longest bike ride of my entire life! Plus, on the way home I was the one pulling the kids uphill for the most part! The 45+ pounds in the back didn't help-those kids are heavy!! Needless to say that my legs felt like jello the rest of the day...
After Tiffany got home, we took the babies on a bike ride to Artic Circle for some ice cream, biked around town and about 2 hours later we were making the treck home! It was the longest bike ride of my entire life! Plus, on the way home I was the one pulling the kids uphill for the most part! The 45+ pounds in the back didn't help-those kids are heavy!! Needless to say that my legs felt like jello the rest of the day...

Brylie, Me and Garrett eating an ice cream cone. Well, actually Garrett hogging the cone!

Brylie and Garrett in the buggy carrier behind the bike
It was a fun bike ride but maybe next time around the block would be just fine with me! :)


5 comments:
You're a trooper! I love that picture of you. Your hair is adorable. Two kids is definitely harder then one but when they are both yours it makes it easier. So don't let that sway you! ;)
I feel the same about adding another baby too. But like everyone says with having one baby, you're able to adjust and get on a schedule and routine that works for you. But I'm with ya, props to all the moms with more than one kid!
I love that picture of you!! I love your hair!!! I have always said that I want twins, but I don't thick I could handle it!!
hahaha cute!!! those are my favorite kids! =)
Post a Comment