Friday, May 20, 2011

26!?

I'm 26! Surprisingly, I'm ok with admitting it. To celebrate, I went birthday shopping with Ashley and her girls. She ended up buying 2 pairs of shoes. Who's birthday is it anyway, hers or mine?? ;) We got a good chuckle out of the situation. Four hours well spent! I always have fun with her!
Later, we dropped Garrett off at Tausha's. John and I went to dinner at Cafe Rio and then I made him take me to Orange Leaf and Cocoa Bean! SO GOOD!! Saturday, the family came over for cake and ice cream. It was a fun birthday! Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and presents!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Again, Happy Birthday! I hope you had a good day :) I sure did! hee hee! Now go buy you some shoes...

Jesse and Jessica said...

OH MY GOSH!!! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!! im glad you did something fun! sorry im a little late:) miss you girl!