Thursday, July 14, 2011

Garrett At 16 Months

Holy Cow! Where does the time go? I swear it was only yesterday that I posted "Garrett at 15 months!" And now, here I am updating him one month later! Here are some of his stats for this month:
  • Weighs around 22 lbs.
  • 28 inches in height (I'm just guessing)
  • Wears 12-18 month clothes
  • Likes to jump on the tramp and the couch and gets some pretty good air
  • Says please, his prayers, baby, binky, Grandpa, and shh-baby sleeping (actually it's more like "sssss, bebe see...) ;)
  • Can identify his nose, toes, and belly button
  • His favorite blanket is his green and blue John Deere with tractors on it
  • Brushes his teeth
  • Starting to drink Apple juice
  • Has 3-4 bottles a day and trying to ween him off his binky (good luck mom and dad!)
  • Takes 1 nap a day
  • Likes to throw balls...and far, I might add. He has quite the arm on him! :)
  • Shakes his finger for "no, no"
  • Grunts when he sees a tractor or some sort of big truck

No comments: