Sunday, August 14, 2011

Garrett At 17 Months

At 17 months Garrett:
  • has learned a new word and he says it all the time! "Tractor"
  • weighs 22-23 lbs.
  • does a sumo-walk
  • shows us his muscles
  • can drive a tractor with Dad and Grandpa Spaulding
  • is getting blond patches in his hair! And, yes, I'm sad that his red hair is changing! I've grown quite fond of it!
  • likes "Marshmellow Maties" cereal to munch on (any kind of cereal will do, really!)
  • will be going to Nursery next month!

We just love the little personality that he is developing and are so blessed to have him in our lives! Love you, Little Man!

2 comments:

Brett and Cherice said...

He is adorable! He can't lose his red hair! Can't believe he will be in nursery next month!!:)

Shanley said...

hahaha I love that he's holding a Mt. Dew can! He's definitely his father's son ;) He's so cute! I just love that kid!