I am also very excited that he finally has a job that he loves to do, but to be completely honest, I'm not all that thrilled about the "Farming Hours." While we were dating, I was totally shoved into the farm life and I wasn't fond of it. Free time was during the winter (which I hate the winter anyway!), and being together meant long nights riding on a big green tractor...ok, ok, that part was fun....and it also meant being home 3-4 hours later than what was actually planned-that was a hard one to get used to!
He farmed a little bit when we were first married and all of the above mentioned was complicated to deal with. So, what I'm trying to get at is this: I'll (+Garrett) be shoved right back into the farm life style again and basically raising Garrett on my own from here on out. (P.s. He will be our only child)! He's hard work! By 4 pm I. Am. Pooped!!
I am really going to try and have a positive attitude towards all the changes that come with farming. Good luck John at your new job! Actually it's more like "Good luck Taunya at John's new job!" Ha! ha! :)
He farmed a little bit when we were first married and all of the above mentioned was complicated to deal with. So, what I'm trying to get at is this: I'll (+Garrett) be shoved right back into the farm life style again and basically raising Garrett on my own from here on out. (P.s. He will be our only child)! He's hard work! By 4 pm I. Am. Pooped!!
I am really going to try and have a positive attitude towards all the changes that come with farming. Good luck John at your new job! Actually it's more like "Good luck Taunya at John's new job!" Ha! ha! :)


5 comments:
Good luck! I am glad that John will at least have an opportunity for better pay and to be treated better! If you need to escape just let me know! Mark is gone all day (or all night) on days that he works so I have lots of free time for play dates!
That's exciting! It will be better in the end. sorry the time away is so harsh. I wouldn't like it either. =) Good luck to YOU is exactly what I'm thinking... but Garrett will grow up soon enough to be quite the little helper and then you'll be ready for #2 maybe... =)
Way to go John! Good luck Taunya! Let me know if you ever need company! Seriously we would love it:)
Taunya! You are hilarious! I love your blog. Just thought you should know. :)
Oh Taunya, this will be great! John is a farm boy at heart and he'll be back at doing what he loves the most. I hope you'll support him because he's doing what he loves! It's worth a lot that you have a husband who loves supporting and providing for his family. He's a hard worker and a good father and husband. This will be a fun adventure for your family! I'd give anything to be married to a farmer! haha but I don't think mine will be a farmer ;) Enjoy! It will be a blessing! =)
Post a Comment