Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Who Could Complain, Really?

As promised, here are some pictures of the house that we will be living in for the next year or so!
Come in! Let me give you the tour!

Front View:

3 Car Garage and circular driveway!



Front Door Patio Area


Main Floor: Front Door Entryway


To the left of the entryway is a Formal Dining Room

After the entryway, the hallway leads to Garrett's Room, another bedroom, a bathroom and the Master Bedroom/Bathroom

Garrett's Bedroom:





And he just LOVES the bright pink color, too! ;)
Next to Garrett's room is Ethan's room with all of Mark's military memorabilia. That door will remain closed.

Hallway Bathroom: End of hallway


Master Bedroom/Bathroom: I didn't get a picture of the bedroom because the bed wasn't made and there was dirty clothes everywhere on the floor! :)

To the right of the jet tub is the toilet.

The door next to the cabinets is a walk in closet!

Living Room:

This is the first room after the entryway

Kitchen:



I'm not sure if you can see them or not, but the doors in the background lead outside to this:
The Deck:

*Remember-we're still on the main floor of the house!*

Well, as long as we're outside....Back View:




The Laundry Room:

By the washer and dryer, there is a half bathroom

part of the Laundry Room
There is a door from the Laundry Room that connects to the garage.
Garage:

Now, connected to the kitchen is a stairway leading upstairs!
The Library: to your right

and to your left you have a Playroom/Craftroom:

Follow me back downstairs and I'll show you the basement....

Bar Area:

Across from the bar area is a huge storage room!

Entertainment Area:

From there, a hallway leads to a...

Guest Room

(It's bigger than it looks, trust me!)

Downstairs Bathroom:

Next to the bathroom is another bedroom that will also remained closed and next to the bedroom is a little storage closet.

Thanks for stopping by! Seriously, come visit me for real! :)
P.S. I do have one thing to complain about: CLEANING IT!!! ;)

7 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

Party at Taunya's! Gorgeous house! I am coveting that kitchen. I miss you and seriously whenever you want to get together I will come see ya! =)

Ashley said...

Wow! That is seriously a nice house! COngrats, BIG TIME! I hope you love it, and I wouldn't mind helping you clean it, just to get an inside glimpse. =) It is so stinking cute. I'm so happy for you.

Andrew and Steph said...

Wow Taunya that is so pretty and huge! I would hate to clean it too, but it's gotta be fun living in it. Good luck up there! Let me know when the party is ;)

Ashley said...

We need to come see it....

Shanley said...

loooove it! especially Garrett's PINK room! haha i'm excited for you to be able to add your own little touch to the house! Good luck cleaning the monster! haha

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

That is a large, nice home. Have fun cleaning that!;)

Can't believe how big and smart and cute your Garrett is.

Valerie and Garrett said...

Looks great! Thanks for the pics! I love to see how people decorate and paint their walls, etc. I laughed at Garrett's pink bedroom! I'm glad he doesn't mind! I love the orange color downstairs! Hope you do to. Hope it's feeling like home!