I am so sad that we didn't see each other at Boo at the Zoo :-( I am still so sad about that! Anyway how did you get John to dress up? I have been trying to get Frank to do that for 4 years! You guys look so cute!! Yes Isaac is a HUGE monster...and he is a handful (to say the least) I need to start blogging about our adventures with him and then we can compare. I need to take him in for a check up and see how much her weighs now. At his one year he was 30lbs and that was almost 6 months ago! I know I am a little behind in his check ups but better late than never right? Miss ya tauyna!
John and I were set up on a blind date on December 15, 2007. We were happily married June 21st 2008 in the Rexburg Temple. Garrett Ryker joined the two of us March 14th 2010, and Audrey Joslyn joined our family March 24th, 2014! We love our little life together!
6 comments:
I love his costume you did an amazing job. The first picture his smile is priceless. Glad you had a good Halloween. I love you haircut so cute.
So adorable! All of it! I love your costume. And you did so fabulous with Garrett's. He's such a cutie! Excited to see you soon! =)
Such a cute little scarecrow! Love your costume and John's:) Can't wait for our play date!!!!
What a cute little scarecrow. So cute!
I am so sad that we didn't see each other at Boo at the Zoo :-( I am still so sad about that! Anyway how did you get John to dress up? I have been trying to get Frank to do that for 4 years! You guys look so cute!! Yes Isaac is a HUGE monster...and he is a handful (to say the least) I need to start blogging about our adventures with him and then we can compare. I need to take him in for a check up and see how much her weighs now. At his one year he was 30lbs and that was almost 6 months ago! I know I am a little behind in his check ups but better late than never right? Miss ya tauyna!
Taunya, Garrett is such a cutie!!!! I just love his hair!
Post a Comment