- Vocabulary is expanding like crazy! He will repeat everything anyone asks him
- Can count to 3
- Is wearing 18-24 month clothing
- Has 12 or 13 teeth and more are popping through!
- His new favorite thing to do is watch "All About John Deere For Kids" on the laptop-seriously everyday he will sit and watch it for 45 min!
- Will do some of the actions to "Popcorn Popping" and "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes"
- Loves to shower!
- Favorite foods and snacks are chicken nuggets, tater tots, oatmeal, yogurt, goldfish crackers, graham crackers, animal crackers, cookies, yogurt bites, Gerber puffs, pizza, apples, and peas-wow, I'm just barely taking notice at how much JUNK he eats!
- Naps once a day at least for 3 hours!
- Loves to play with his cousins
- Can identify his head, eyes, ears, mouth, nose, tongue, belly button, and toes
- John and I are curious to see what Christmas will be like this year! ;)

Garrett, you just keep growing up on us! You are changing everyday! We love you and are so blessed to have you in our lives!


4 comments:
How much fun! I love that he watches the john deere learning video. That is so funny. What a cutie pie.
20 months!! I can't believe it:) He is adorable and hilarious, I just love that little guy! Thanks for letting us come over the other day, we need to do it again soon:)
What a cute boy! We really need to get together and play again. Let's see, who has the biggest house? =) jk. I will call you and ash soon. Until then, Happy Thanksgiving!
What a handsome little fellow!! At least we know where the kids priorities are--John Deere and food!!! And it's ok about the junk food--I think that's the way most kids eat! I think my kids eat more junk than I'm letting myself think too! They'll survive!
Post a Comment