I love Thanksgiving! The hustle and bustle! The mouth-watering aroma of rolls, pies, the turkey and sweet potatoes! And my favorite part-being together with family!
This year we did Thanksgiving with John's family! I woke up early on Thursday and baked a pumpkin dessert and a salad for dinner. After John and Garrett were ready, we headed off across the freeway (literally) to Bruce and Linda's. Not 2 seconds in the door, the boys (Garrett included) load up and go flying! Garrett's first time on an airplane-yikes!
Everyone started to show up around 2 pm for dinner. And where was Garrett?
Not enjoying the turkey and gravy, the corn or the potatoes that's for sure!
This year we did Thanksgiving with John's family! I woke up early on Thursday and baked a pumpkin dessert and a salad for dinner. After John and Garrett were ready, we headed off across the freeway (literally) to Bruce and Linda's. Not 2 seconds in the door, the boys (Garrett included) load up and go flying! Garrett's first time on an airplane-yikes!
Everyone started to show up around 2 pm for dinner. And where was Garrett?
Not enjoying the turkey and gravy, the corn or the potatoes that's for sure!
He was outside on the deck throwing rocks at the kitties!
Oh sorry, I mean he was throwing bullets at the kitties...much better
No shoes, no coat, no worries!
These two get into more mischievous together!
After dinner, the Spauldings have a tradition and go shoot guns. I shot 2 for the first time ever in my life! A Bee-Bee and a Pistol! And no one caught it on camera??
Then, after the shooting was out of our systems, we came in and indulged in pies and played games!
We had such a fun day! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
We had such a fun day! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!


1 comment:
Glad you had such an exciting day! I love Thanksgiving too!
Post a Comment