Oh man, we missed the Ag Expo!! So sad! We go every year with my Dad, but this year we're in Utah so it wasn't really an option for us to go! I won't tell the boys! The boys always love it! I remember going last year--completely pregnant and ready to pop! Not the most fun, but I'll do anything for the boys! Glad he had fun!
John and I were set up on a blind date on December 15, 2007. We were happily married June 21st 2008 in the Rexburg Temple. Garrett Ryker joined the two of us March 14th 2010, and Audrey Joslyn joined our family March 24th, 2014! We love our little life together!
1 comment:
Oh man, we missed the Ag Expo!! So sad! We go every year with my Dad, but this year we're in Utah so it wasn't really an option for us to go! I won't tell the boys! The boys always love it! I remember going last year--completely pregnant and ready to pop! Not the most fun, but I'll do anything for the boys! Glad he had fun!
Post a Comment