Thursday, January 5, 2012

My New Year's Resolutions

In the past, I have kept a small list of resolutions floating around in the back of my mind that I want to do and January 1st comes and goes and...I just forget! So, I'm going to write them down this year and hopefully do my best to 1) Remember them and 2) Make sure that all (or most) of my goals are accomplished throughout the year! Wish me luck! :)
  • Have more patience-especially with John and Garrett (that's one I need to definately work on!)
  • Be a more loving wife and mother
  • Have a better attitude towards my church calling
  • Find a new hobby! I'm really wanting to scrapbook John's mission pictures!
  • Bear my testimony more often than I do
  • Have FHE every Monday night
  • Finish the Book of Mormon
  • Workout more
  • Better eating habits-more fruits and veggies, less junk food!
  • Enter, and most importantly, finish a marathon
  • Hike Table Rock this summer! Anyone??
  • Be more outgoing, especially to ward members and neighbors since I still don't know any of them!
I think that's a pretty good list so far! What are your resolutions?? :)

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I think those are so pretty good goals. A lot of what mine are. Except for the marathon. Never. And hiking Table Rock. I don't think so.

You should scrapbook with me!

Caroline Craven said...

That's an ambitious list! I didn't even make a list this year. Hiking Table Rock sounds fun, how hard is it. I might join if it's doable for old people!!! My word verification was "unablod", which looks a lot like "unable". In fact, my computer even "fixed" the spelling to "unable". Maybe that's a sign!!

Valerie and Garrett said...

That's a great list! I didn't know you were a runner! You'll do great!

HeatherLovesClay said...

Way to have good goals! The only resolution that I was able to keep last year was to wear lipstick at least once a week. I'm so proud of myself!

Peterson Family said...

Love your goals! I should really write mine down! I always have good intentions to but never really get around to it! I hiked Table Rock once in high school and really liked it! I was going to last year with out ward and then I was pregnant! If I lived in Shelley, I'd totally go with you--I might die from exhaustion but it'd be great! Maybe oh maybe I'll be in town and could join you! Good luck with everything! You can do it!