This year for Halloween, Garrett was a football player and I went as a uncomfortable pregnant lady!! ;) He had a lot of fun going to the ward trunk or treat and going around to see family. We didn't stay long at the trunk or treat due to weather, but we still had a great time!
 |
| Garrett and his cousins Brylie (monkey) and Avery (bee) |
 |
| Earlier that morning, Garrett helped me make Halloween cookies |
 |
| He helped as in ate most of the frosting! :) |
After the trunk or treat, Garrett and I headed to my parents house to check out more costumes and of course, get more candy! Their costumes were awesome! :)
 |
| Robert and Katherine as Wayne and Garth from "Wayne's World" | Hilarious! |
 |
| Alex and Rachael as Cowboy and Indian! So cute! :) |
 |
| And we can't forget the kids! Hallie (bee), Cooper (cupcake), Reese (leopard) and Garrett (football player) |
Oh my gosh! Ashley and Nick's girls looked SO adorable!!! That leopard outfit is so stinking cute I can't even handle it!!!! I always love to see how everyone will be dressed up! I think that's the funnest part about Halloween!
Happy Halloween!!
1 comment:
Your little football player is adorable!! :)
You and I had the same costume this year;)
Post a Comment