Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bittersweet News

A few days ago, mom stopped in at my work, pulled me aside and told me that Robert would be coming home from his mission in about a week! What?!? For those of you who don't know--His release date was December 10th! Missed it by 3 months. Darn! Oh well, the Lord knows best, right?
She then told me about thier conversation on the phone and how sad Robby is that he has to come home early. He has every right to be sad. What missionary wants to leave early? Anyways, Robert will be flying into the Pocatello Airport due to construction in Idaho Falls Airport on Sept. 5th!
I'm so excited to see him and I'm even more excited for him and John to finally meet!! I also can't wait to give him a BIG HUG!!! I've missed him like crazy! WELCOME HOME ELDER HILL!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: