Saturday, September 6, 2008

Welcom Home Elder Hill!!!

He's Home! He's Home! Sometimes I can't believe it! Robert has finally returned from his mission! He got home Friday September 5th at 9:45 p.m. He flew into the Pocatello Airport. John and I got to the airport right as Rob's plane was unloading passengers!! I can't believe we almost missed him getting off the plane!!! I was really excited to see him so I could introduce Robert to his new brother-in-law!!! I just know that John and Robert will get along great!



Alex had a football game that night so sadly he and Nick (Ashley's husband) missed Robert getting off the plane. It was so fun to see Robert and Alex together again!


WELCOME HOME ROBERT!!! WE LOVE YOU AND WE HAVE MISSED YOU!!!!







2 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

I'm so glad you got to see your brother! Your blog is so cute. I want to get together with you and Cherice some time this week or something. What do you think?

Crystal Taylor said...

Oh man I looked at the pictures and got teary eyed cause it made me miss CJ. I can't believe its time for him to come home already. We wish him the best and hope everything goes well witht he's surgrey!