Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Busy! Busy!

To everyone who looks at my blog:
I'M SORRY!!! I haven't blogged forever it seems like! We have just been crazy busy these last couple of weeks!

Here's what's been going on:

*Robert came home from mission in Russia

*John's been working from dawn til way past dusk in the spuds! (I'll be sooo glad when this little adventure is over!)

*Celebrated Robert, Ashley and Linda's (mother-in-law) birthdays in September. Robert's was on the 16th, he turned 21. Ashley's was on the 12th, she turned 25! :) and Linda's was on the 15th, she turned.....not quite sure! :)

*Going to football games and watching Alex play and freezing my keister off!

*I've just been working-that's boring so that's all i'm gonna say about that!

*SPUD DAY!! SPUD DAY!!! (I took some pics. I promise I'll post them later!)

*And last but not least--Sadly, our 14 week old puppy died! :( here's the story in a nutshell-John takes him to work on the tractor, let him run around in the field to stretch his legs and play. John's boss comes to the field John is in just to make sure things are running smoothly. John's boss backs up and.....runs over our little Rad!!! :( :( It was so sad! John was devestated! That was his little boy! Me? Surprisingly, I was sad! I hated seeing John so upset! Replacing Rad? Probably not!!

Anyways that's what's been happening in our lives these past couple of weeks! Hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

Oh my gosh that is so sad that your puppy died!! Let's be honest though...you had mixed emotions! =) Anyway, sorry this week has been so busy. Let's definitely try for next week...no matter what. Let me know what days work for you.

Ashley said...

You finally updated! Ha ha! I am still so sorry about Rad :( I'm sure you'll get another dog sooner or later! It still doesn't make things better though. I'm looking forward to pictures....!