John waiting for trick-or-treaters...that shot would
scare anybody!! he! he!
Garin's Kids: Brayden, Bryce and Addison
Little Boy Blue (Nick), Mary's Little Lamb (Hallie)
and Little Bo Peep (Ashley)
Tyree and Adam's Girls: Kendyl and Jordyn
Cowboys, of course! What else would they dress up
as! :)Uh, after everyone left John and I had a little too
much fun of our own!!
Not sure what I was doing excatly-I think I was
trying to be a tree? It was late, ok?!
Boo! We're watching you kids!
Mr. and Mrs. Spaulding-Don't Mess!
Here's John pose as a tree, I think? :)
Bad To The Bone
Oh, John means business
I was trying to impersonate "Mission Impossible"
(I don't think I succeeded that well)
Thanks everyone for coming Trick-Or-Treating to our house! This is about all of the visitors we got! After John and I were done goofing around, we had the idea to head over to my parents house in our camo to try and scare them. Robert and Alex both had dates and they were watching a scary movie...perfect!!
John and I army crawl up the window, peek into the window, and right when a jumpy moment in the movie was about to show...John bangs on the window!! HA! HA! We scared them! I felt bad for scaring the girls but it's all fun and games, right?!


7 comments:
That's AWESOME you scared the double daters!! You guys looked cute... and silly. I like your new background-how come I didn't see that one. Mine will do.
You guys are so stinking cute. It sounds like you have too much fun for your own good. Loved the costumes!
taunya....you guys look hilarious....tkhat is so fun! I love the camo! looks like you both had a blast:)
You guys look so cute!! Sound like you guys have a lot of fun together.
You 2 r so dang CUTE! It totally reminds me of Richard and I when we first got married and had so much fun well we still do but with kids never mind anyways you guys are so cute!
I am glad to see you guys are having fun. Maybe too much fun. Cute costumes!
LOL about the date scare...are those boys old enough to date? I don't believe it.
Great costumes and pictures
Post a Comment