Once every month a couple of my girlfriends get together. This month we all met at Cherice Hanson's house. I really look forward when this "tradition" of ours comes around. We don't do anything really huge and extravagant-we just sit around and catch each other up on what's been happening in our busy/crazy lives. Maybe next month I'll have something a little more exciting to talk about. My life is just John, work and clean! Big wahoo! (Just kidding)
Anyways- I love it!! We just laugh and laugh!! Two of my friends have the most beautiful and adorable babies-I can't get over it. I love hearing the stories they have about their babies. And very cute pregnant Cherice will be due in Jan. I can't wait to see what her little boy (I mean "Beckam" ) will look like! :)
Thanks ladies for a fun night and thanks Cherice for letting us come over for a few hours! Looking forward to next month at Bridget's! Love all of you!


3 comments:
I look forward to them too. I am so glad we started doing this. Sorry if we bore you or make you feel out of place with all the baby talk. Maybe you and John better get crackin! ;) j/k. Anyway, it was fun and I love getting to see you!
Okay, got your comment, and that's totally not what I meant either! I was going to email you anyway and tell you that I was sorry we always talk about baby stuff. Then you posted about it so I thought I'd just post and say it then. I didn't think you were implying that!! Sorry for the mix-up! =)
Hello, I dont know how I didn't see this earlier. I enjoy getting together every month and just hanging out. I am excited for next month. Clark Griswald is waiting:)
Post a Comment