Today, John is no longer working on the farm. He has now started a new job at John Deere Bonneville County Impliments working in parts. He's very excited about his new job and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that he is now home when I get home! :)
John is planning on working in parts until the AMS Mapping position opens up in the company and since that is what John really wants to do...he figured he might as well get is foot in the door somehow. Hopefully, this will be the start of a good career path. Good luck at your new job, John! I love you!


2 comments:
yea! I'm so happy for you. I hope he likes it. That is so great for you guys. Can't wait for Thursday!
I didn't even know he was starting there. It will be a good foot in the door and the farm will be there if something doesn't work out. Hooray for more John and Taunya time!
Post a Comment