This weekend I wanted to do something with John. And since he has had his heart set on wanting and asking to go see "Madagascar 2", (yes I'm being serious) I decided that I would take him!
So, as my treat, I took him out to dinner at Applebee's, went to the movie, and then went to SubZero to get ice cream! Can I just add that SubZero is THE BEST ice cream I have ever had! It was sooo good! I want more! It's kinda like ColdStone...only about 10 times better!
Madagascar 2 is very cute and entertaining! We just laughed. Although, I did like the first one better. For anyone who has kids or just wants a good laugh-go see it!


3 comments:
Thanks for the invite to your blog! You are so gorgeous in your wedding pics! Gosh! I can't wait to get the scoop on you all the time!
You are so good to take him out on a date!
That is so funny, Richard downloaded the movie sunday morning so we watched it late Sunday night and it was so cute! The kids were passed out of the couch and Richard and I were laughing but I too thought the first one was a little better.
Post a Comment