Friday, June 5, 2009

Fun with Hallie!!

I LOVE MY LITTLE HALLIE!! Here's some pics of Hallie and I having some of our fun together! She makes me laugh-I'm glad that she's my little buddy! Hopefully, she won't grow out of it! I just love her!!!

We like to play "horsey"


And...sometimes it gets out of control! Hang on
Boo!! This picture cracks me up!



Loves and Hugs





She likes it when I playfully bump my head on
the window-sometimes it hurts, but it's worth
it if I can get a giggle out of her! Which usually, I can!!



I LOVE YA HALLIE BOO!! I
hope that one day I can have a
little girl just like you!!

5 comments:

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Those are such sweet pictures. Love them!

Ashley said...

She loves you so much too!

krystale said...

HOW CUTE IS THIS!!!

Carlson Clan said...

Those pictures are so adorable! Doesn't it feel great to know that someone so sweet and innocent loves you so much? I hope you have a little girl like her too! And soon!!

The McClure's said...

Oh my goodness Taunya she is so big! I remember when your sister had her and you were so excited and she was so tiny! Wow time flies!