Friday, June 12, 2009

Looks like I need to catch up...

For starters-John had another motorcycle race last weekend (June 6th). It was at Noise Park where it was last time. However, this time it was raining like crazy and it was so muddy!! I sat in my car the whole time watching and only took 2 pictures because our battery was low in the camera!!


John didn't get as muddy as the other riders but he was still pretty covered! This time there were only 12 racers in his group and he got 5th place! Afterwards, John and I had a "Victory Dinner" at Texas Roadhouse. It was so yummy! I love the rolls there!


Here they are lining up for the race


I don't think John is even in this picture....oops!


A couple of weeks ago, John went to the Sand Dunes with his brother-in-law and nephews. They have a lot of fun when they go! They leave around 3:30 in the afternoon and don't get back til about 10-11:00 at night!


And they're off!



Scott and Justin Searle


John, Jade Searle and Jade's cousin

Scott and Jade



Tiffany (sister-in-law) Hey! I didn't know girls
were invited! Thanks a lot!! Where was my invite??



After the Dunes, they all went out and had pizza

On Memorial Day, John and I took a drive to Palisades. It was such a beautiful drive! We just drove up, snapped a few pictures and drove back home. It was a short drive but it was fun!


Palisades







After we got home, Brett and Cherice hosted a BBQ for some of our friends. It was so fun! Eating, talking, and laughing! The food was great and John and I had so much fun! We love getting together with our friends!


2 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

Those pictures of Palisades are so pretty! I'm sorry you were sick and couldn't come to girls night. We missed you! Will I be seeing you at my baby shower?? I hope so!

Ashley said...

I wondered how John's race went, if they were still going to have it since it was raining. Looks like they did. The pictures of Palisades are really pretty.