Last year, a few of my girl cousins on my mom's side got together for a weekend and we had so much fun that we decided that we would make a yearly tradition out of it. This year only a few of us could only come but it was a blast!!
This year we had our girl weekend in Eden, Ut. at Wolf Creek Resort. It was beautiful up there! We stayed in a condo-type room with a balcony with a view of the mountains. Ash and I drove up there together on Friday afternoon....and that's where the laughs began!!
I love getting together with these girls! We stay up playing games, talking, vegging out and laughing histerically at everyone's stories until wee hours in the morning!

Saturday, we went out to lunch at a place called
"Eden's Eats" They had really good sandwiches
and salads

Then, we went to an antique store called "Dottie
Becks" It reminded me of a type of "Mini Bazaar"
I LOVED this house!!

After lunch we wanted to take some pictures
togehter-sometimes we can be really silly

These are my cousins: Darcie, Shyla and Lani
(All sisters)

Me and Ashley! This is probably my favorite pic!
Ashley and I left Saturday afternoon around 4. The drive home was kinda long due to the fact that I was driving and Ashley was....SLEEPING!!! :) Oh well, I kept myself entertained listening and jamming out to "Britney Spears" (don't make fun) and "Backstreet Boys" (boy bands never die!)
It was such a fun weekend and I can't wait to do it in VEGAS next year! WAHOO!! We missed those who couldn't make it but look forward to seeing you soon! Thanks ladies for a fun, care-free weekend!


7 comments:
How fun Taunya. I love things like that. They help get you through a whole year sometimes! Looks like you guys had fun.
"Boy bands never die" you seriously make me laugh. I love it! I am glad you had fun.
I love the pics! Thanks for a fun weekend. And in my defense, I drove half of the way home then slept because I have a 1 year old to take care of. Plus, you got more sleep Friday night than I did. ;) Love ya!
Way fun!! The pictures are way cute!
YEAH FOR LADYTIME!!! ARe you so excited that katie is getting married?~?~ now yall can run skip and play! anyways life looks happy and fun for you!! miss your guts.
Looks like so much fun!!
You sooo weren't supposed to post those pics! It was a fun weekend. Next year in Vegas baby!!
Post a Comment