about my dad and wish him a Happy Father's Day!
I have a lot of childhood memories with my dad but the one that sticks out is one fourth of July our family went camping at Birch Creek. My brothers and dad wanted to go fishing so I tagged along with them. My dad is a great fisherman and within minutes he caught his first fish! I watched him gut it and thought "that looks pretty cool!" My dad saw the intrigued look on my face so....he taught me how to gut my first fish! My dad was all giggles and probably in shock that his little girl liked doing this! 2nd fish got caught and who gutted it? ME!!!
Thanks dad for passing down one of your talents! I'll never forget that experience-even though it was kinda gross!
I love you, Dad and hope you had a great day!


No comments:
Post a Comment