Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm reading another series....

Ever heard of Anna Godbersen? She is the author of a new book series. My sister-in-law introduced me to these books. I'm only in the third chapter of the first book and I am loving it already! If you are into books and like reading-you might want to give these books a try!
About "The Luxe": Pretty girls in pretty dresses, partying until dawn. Irresistable boys with sly smiles and dangerous intentions. White lies, dark secrets, and scandalous hookups. This is Manhattan, 1899....
Elizabeth and Diana Holland rule Manhattan's social scene. But when the girls discover their family's status is far from secure, suddenly everyone is a threat to their golden future.
Book #1: The Luxe


Book #2: Rumors


Book #3: Envy

Anna Godbersen will be coming out with a fourth book to complete the series. And who knows? Maybe movies will be made out of them too!


Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Just the 2 of Us! said...

My mom told me you guys put an offer on the same house Kara and Levi did. That's so funny. You should keep looking in that area. It would be fun to see you guys everytime we went home to visit.

Kimber Bowen said...

Thanks for recommending those books. I been looking for some books to read. I have read the first two and love them. I am going to start the third one tomorrow. It is fun to see how you are doing.

The McClure's said...

Thank you! I am always in the market for a good book. I will try these out.