Sorry, I'm a little behind on my posting...For the 4th, we spent the day with family. First we went over to my parents house and had a little BBQ. After sitting in the hot sunshine for about an hour, we all decided to go over to our house and play on the Slip and Slide! That totally brought me back to my childhood! We al had a blast and some good laughs! After a few scratches and bruises, John's sister had a BBQ at her house. We didn't stay for very long cuz we wanted to go to the greenbelt in Idaho Falls and watch the fireworks!
Thanks for a fun day everyone!
First up: John
Even little Hallie got in on the fun!

The boys did all sorts of tricks!


Whoa! Easy old timer! Don't break a hip! This picture cracks me up! He started out on his feet, didn't even get halfway down the slide and landed hard on his bum! I think he smacked his head pretty good on the ground, too! I felt bad, but was laughing histerically!

Now John trying it with the tubes

Could I be more of a cheeseball! Honestly! Who poses on a slip 'n' slide anyways!! I'm such a nerd sometimes!

We irrigated our lawn that day too! I guess my mom did get her feet wet afterall! She and Hallie were walking in the water for a while!

Hallie playing in her kiddy pool!

Hang on Hallie!
Jk! Mom watched from the porch
and just laughed at us!

Whoa! Easy old timer! Don't break a hip! This picture cracks me up! He started out on his feet, didn't even get halfway down the slide and landed hard on his bum! I think he smacked his head pretty good on the ground, too! I felt bad, but was laughing histerically!

Now John trying it with the tubes

Could I be more of a cheeseball! Honestly! Who poses on a slip 'n' slide anyways!! I'm such a nerd sometimes!

We irrigated our lawn that day too! I guess my mom did get her feet wet afterall! She and Hallie were walking in the water for a while!

Hallie playing in her kiddy pool!
I've always loved going to the greenbelt to watch the fireworks! Melaluca puts on a great show every year!
I hope everyone had a good 4th! We sure did!













5 comments:
Taunya, the pictures of the slip n slide are AWESOME!! I was laughing so hard - "easy old timer" you are too funny. I am glad you guys had a great 4th! Love the matching shirts:)
I am giggling at the picture of your dad on the slip an slide-and the commentary. Too funny!!
You are so funny. My post is a bore compared to yours! I laughed so hard when I read what you had to say about yourself posing on the slip n slide. "Cheeseball!" and "easy old timer!" Tears. Laughing. Hard. Snort.
LOVE the picture of your dad on the slip and slide. I would have been laughing hysterically too! You are so adorable and it looks like you had a super fun 4th.
This looked liked sooo much fun! You are hilarious!
Post a Comment