Thursday, September 17, 2009

Birthday Celebrations!

September is full of birthdays! Linda's (John's mom) birthday was the 15th, Ashley's was the 12th, and Robert's was the 16th! We went over to my parents house to celebrate Ashley and Robert's birthdays together. They each had their own cake, too! Ashley made a lemon cake with homemade frosting (very yummy) and Robert is a cheesecake fanatic so he got three kinds of cheesecake samples from The Cheesecake Factory (also very yummy...and rich!) Here are just some pictures of the celebrations!

"Happy Birthday to you!...."


Sorry this picture is kinda blurry-I took it right as they were blowing out candles


Mom lighting the candles


LET'S CUT THE CAKES ALREADY!!!
Happy Birthday you two! Hope you both enjoyed your day!! We love you!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Scary! I look like a pig and I didn't even eat cake yet! Woof! Thanks for the birthday wishes :)