Well, I knew it was too good to be true. My morning sickness has been getting worse just within the last couple of weeks! Last Saturday morning was the first time I threw up...more like dry-heaving...(sorry if this post grosses anyone out.) I just thought that maybe I had eaten way too much the night before but I was wrong!
Wednesday morning was not a fun one. I woke up around 5 am having to pee really bad-no surprise there-I do that every morning anyways! I go back to bed hoping to get in a few more minutes of sleep before I have to get up and get ready for work. About 2 seconds later, I'm running to the bathroom and....you can probably guess what I did. Feeling a little better I finish getting ready for work, get done eating breakfast and....run back to the bathroom! What the heck! I hate the feeling of knowing I have to throw up and then actually doing it! I never really got sick as a kid or throughout my teen years so this throwing up is kinda a new experience for me! So, hopefully morning sickness goes away soon!
I hope it's ok to share this next part--Ashley, Nick and Hallie came over to visit Tuesday night. Ashley then announces that she is also pregnant!!! And she is due 2 weeks after I am! HOW FUN!!! Our babies are going to be a couple of weeks apart! I'm so excited for them! And I'm also glad that I can share my pregnancy with my sister! Who better? It'll be fun to see the differences and go through the change together! Congrats Ash!!
Funny Story: Monday night John and I were watching t.v. when all of a sudden I get a major craving for Sour Patch Kids! So, being the great husband that he is, John puts on a sweatshirt and shorts and heads into Broulims to go get me some. Remember, this was at about 9:30 p.m. He comes back with this HUGE 3 pound bad of candy!! Why he didn't just get me a regular size pack they usually come in, is beyond me! He just looked at me like "Don't worry, you'll eat 'em all." What's that supposed to mean?? Anyways-we got a good laugh about it and he was right-the bag is half gone!


6 comments:
What? I thought you were done with the whole morning sickness?
I'm so excited to be pregnant at the same time.
Sour patch kids?? Hilarious!
I hear you about the morning sickness. It is miserable. There is no way to explain how awful it is so that people actually understand how bad it is. I am really sorry. I hope you can hang in there and get over it soon. 3 lbs. of sour patch kids that is GREAT!
Sorry about the morning sickness:( That is so great Ashley is pregnant too!!! How fun! John is so good to you to already be getting your cravings!! Sour patch kids, that's awesome!
So, sorry for the sickness. Hopefully it gets better quick! And sorry you didn't know that I had a blog. I just barely updated it, so you haven't missed out on much. I have always had your blog, and I check it often. I am just not great at leaving comments. I will be better. We'll have to get together sometime. I am in Idaho Falls right now...until Sunday. Do you have plans for the weekend? I would love to see you. Miss you! Love ya!
Taunya,
I found your blog off of Kimbers. I hope that is OK. You looked great at the football game last week. You can't even tell you are pregnant. I am sorry about the morning sickness. That is great that you and Ashley are pregnant togther. I have really enjoyed been pregnant when my sister have been too. ALise Kelley
Dang it!! So sorry about the morning sickness-hope it goes away. That is so exciting that you and Ashley will have babies together. So much fun to have close cousins. Love the sour patch story. Haha!
Post a Comment