Thursday, January 7, 2010

Early Arrival!!

NO! I didn't have the baby yet! New Year's Eve, John and I went looking for baby stuff. We didn't really think that we would find anything but we did happen to find a crib at Toys 'R Us for a pretty good deal! Once we got it home, John was so excited he ripped open the box and started assembling it together!

John trying to figure out which part goes where....

Sorry! These next pictures are kinda blurry...




He looks a little confused...I mean, really, how hard is it to put a crib together! Jk! He did, however, put one side of the crib on backwards....he! he! :)
Almost done


Ta-Da! Don't you just love how we decided that our baby BOY will be sleeping in a PINK and PURPLE room!? Jk! We are of course going to paint it but I was waiting for......


...THIS!! MY CUTE BABY BEDDING TO ARRIVE!!! I ordered it the day after Christmas and checked everyday after work if there happened to be a package at my door. Well, last night there actually was a package!! I was so excited! Isn't it cute? We love it! It's so soft! It made us want our baby here even more so we can wrap him up in this soft blanket!



The outfits on the left were a Christmas present from Alex! I think the outfits are so cute and I can't wait to dress baby Garrett in them! :)


The Diaper Bag Story: I was looking through an LTD magazine before John and I were even married and I happened to come across this diaper bag. I also ordered a pink and brown one just for in the future if we ever do have a girl!


This has probably been the most excitement we've had since we found out we were having a boy! Ok, not really-it has been really fun watching him kick for the first time and seeing John's reaction the first time he felt the baby move. Tender moments I'll never forget! :) I have my 32 week checkup on Jan. 15th so I'll post some more pictures then! 32 weeks! Can you believe it!?

12 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

I love the bedding it is so cute. I can't wait only 8 more weeks.

Kara & Levi said...

Wow! Time has really flown by! I cannot believe you're 32 weeks along already. Are you getting excited? Nervous?? Anxious?? Nervous??? As it got closer and closer, I was sooooo nervous. I remember the day I went in to be induced, I started crying out of nerves (I tend to do that if I'm super duper duper nervous). It's just so exciting and nerve racking to finally meet your child! I'm so excited for you guys! Is anyone throwing a shower for you?

Brett and Cherice said...

Love Love Love the crib, diaper bag and bedding. I think I have that same crib, it's a graco, right? Anywho, when Brett was putting it together he put the back part on backwards and the screw holes where showing, so he had to take it all apart and do it again!! HAHA! I can't believe you are almost 32 wks!! Your little guy is going to be here before you know it! I can't wait to see him:)

Carlson Clan said...

ADORABLE. I love your crib. (Or Garrett's I guess.) That diaper bag is awesome too. I can't believe you're almost 32 weeks! Crazy. I hope you're feeling good. You need to post a belly pic! Oh, and thanks for your comment on my blog. I am kind of stressing because I feel like a bad mom but you made me feel better! Can't wait to see you on the 26th!

alisekelley said...

Ok I'll admit that your blog title scared me. I thought you had your baby! Yeah for the crib! It is so fun to get stuff for the baby! It makes it even more exciting!

Ashley said...

Love, love, love the bedding! It goes so well with the crib and the pink room ;) So exciting!

Peterson Family said...

Very cute bedding and crib! Love it! Good luck with the next 8 weeks! It will come to an end I promise--although it's only the beginning when the pregnancy is over! Good memories though!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

I love that bedding! It looks like you are having so much fun!

Valerie and Garrett said...

Stinkin Cute baby stuff! What a lucky little guy to already have such nice things! He'll love it! haha! Isn't it so funny we prepare so much for a little one who wont even appreciate how great it is!? haha! He'll be here before ya know it at this rate! I can't believe how fast time goes by! (I know, it's probably dragging on and on for you!) I hope you're feeling well! The last trimester seemed to be the hardest for me! Totally worth it though! :) Hang in there!

Caroline Craven said...

The bedding is so cute and you are so close - you're gonna love the last two months. I also loved the matching flannel bowling shirts. You're guys have a great sense of humor.

Nicki Dunn said...

cute cute cute! Is the just so exciting? It seems like it... Funny that you bought two diaper bags before you were married. heehee. I have a little hat for a future child... makes me feel not weird now that I know other people do that too. Or maybe just you and I? Love ya.

The McClure's said...

That is so exciting seeing everything come together. Garrett is probably so excited up there seeing you guys get his stuff together!