Here are some updated pregnant pictures that I have been meaning to post. There's only two and they are both when I am 8 months along! :) If you want-scroll down to my next post to see how my 8 month checkup went! :)
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
SO cute Tauns. I was just telling my mom that I haven't seen you since you started showing. Thanks for the pics! I am so anxious for you guys! Love ya.
You look so good Taunya! Your 8 month check up post was hilarious! :) Can't wait to get together soon!
You are so beautiful! I can't believe you are almost to the end...like I said before you still are as beautiful as ever!
You always look adorable. Hang in there, these last months are the pits!
what a cute belly!
You look amazing! I can officially never show my face around you when I'm pregnant because I'm about triple your size!! Glad you posted pics!
You have that cute pregger glow. Can't wait to see him, although it may not be until May. Love ya!
You look so cute! I can only hope to look like you, seriously. I loved your last post too. It was so funny! I laugh now but I wont be there in too long :)
The best part of being pregnant is that when little Garret gets here you can continue the bonding experience with both Garrett and John. You will be amazed at how your relationship with John will deepen, just from the experience of being together for Garrett's birth. It only gets better from here, minus a few nights of lost sleep and a few worries over how Garrett's doing once he's top-side! I'm so excited for you and believe it or not, it kind of makes me miss those days.
YOU LOOK SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! Time is flying, I can't believe your baby is almost here!
Post a Comment