Friday, February 26, 2010

Another week down...

I'm 38 weeks today! That means I only have 2 more weeks left!! (And one more week left of work!) Yahoo! Here's just a little update on how my dr. appt went: Again, everything is great! Baby's head is still down, I've gained another 2lbs. (grrr), baby's heartbeat is beating like crazy and getting louder every time I hear it, and no surprise here-I'm still at a 2! At the end of my appt, Dr. Hall said, "Well, I'll see ya next Friday if not sooner in the delivery room!" Followed by-"But, I suspect you have another two weeks." He smiled and then left the room! Did I hear him correctly??? A part of me hopes that the next time he does see me is in the delivery room but I've waited 10 months, what's another two weeks?
Another exciting thing that is happening around here is that this weekend John and his brother-in-law Adam will be putting new carpet in our house!! :) I've been waiting for new carpet forever! I can't wait to see the end result. It's just going to make our home look (and smell) nicer. We are only doing the upstairs for now and then maybe in the next year or so we'll finish up with the basement. Can't wait!!

2 comments:

Caroline Craven said...

I hate when the Dr.s say they may see you in the delivery room sooner than your due date, b/c that just puts the idea in your head that it is a distinct possibility that you will go early. For me it just made me even more impatient to get the pregnancy over with. We all know it is a possibility, but when the dr. says it, it is more like a probability (we think)!!! Good luck with the count down.

Brett and Cherice said...

Woo hoo for new carpet, I love the way it smells too!!! hahaha Two more weeks! Yippy, your little guy will be here before you know it! Can't wait to see you tomorrow:)