Monday, May 24, 2010

The Birthday Celebration Continues

Sunday we continued my birthday and had cake and ice cream over at my parent's house.


I made myself a Rainbow Chip Cake with Rainbow Chip frosting! My favorite! :)

Nick, Ashley, Hallie and Cooper gave me this cute teal necklace with matching earrings,


And, as always, Hallie attached to my side helping me blow out candles! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!


I have to admit...being 25 isn't so bad afterall! :)

5 comments:

Brett and Cherice said...

I am glad you had a good Birthday Taunya! 25 isn't too bad!:) Great choice on your cake, that is my fav too:)

Nicki Dunn said...

happy happy birthday taunya dear! i have a hunch that 25 will be good to you:) love you.

Ashley said...

25 is the best! You can rent cars and... well, that's pretty cool, right?? =) To make you feel better, I will be 27 this year, and I feel like I just turned 25. Time flies. Now that you have a kid though, you can kind of stop counting. =) I was surprised to hear you were 25, because you still feel so youthful to me. If that helps at all. I would have thought you were 21 or 22. =) Happy Birthday is what I'm trying to say. haha. =)

Carlson Clan said...

That's my favorite cake too! Love it! I'm glad you're coming to grips with being 25. =)

Ashley said...

hippo birdie two ewe! Ha ha, funny card I told you about...

Love ya! I'm two years closer to 30 than you are. Does that help any?