Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Alex's Seminary and High School Graduation

May 24th 2010 Alex graduated from Shelley High School! It was a nice ceremony and we are so proud of Alex for this accomplishment in his life!

Congrats Graduate!! WE LOVE YOU!!

May 22nd 2010 Seminary Graduation:


We're proud of you!! Good luck in all you do!! Next step....MISSION!!

3 comments:

Valerie and Garrett said...

Seriously???? I'm getting so old if Alex is old enough to graduate from High School! AH! I remember when he was BORN! Oh man! I love seeing pictures of your cute family! Congrats, Alex! (I still think he's too young!) haha!

Caroline Craven said...

Cute family pictures. Has he sent in his papers yet or are there still things that need to be done before they go in. Curious about when he will get the call and where he will go.

Ashley said...

Robert came over a couple days ago and it was so much fun! He helps us pass the time away too. We love when he comes over. he's a doll. We decided Alex was going to New Guinea! what do you think? haha. We should get together sometime in IF or something. We love you guys. =)