Friday, February 13, 2009

Be Mine!

This year we celebrated Valentines' Day on Friday rather than Saturday due to a funeral. I wanted to do something special for us so I came up with the idea to fix John a Valentines Dinner/Picnic using one of our upstairs bedrooms (that we never use). I fixed him BBQ Chicken with rice and corn served with sparkling cider and then apple crisp with vanilla ice cream for dessert. We then exchanged gifts! John got me a bath/body set from Victoria's Secret and some perfume. They smell INCREDIBLE!! You can use the body wash for shampoo too! I felt a little stupid getting John just some Aqua Di Gio cologne and a shirt when he got me all this stuff! (It's mostly a "girl" holiday anyways, right?)
Hope everyone's Valentines Day was as special and as fun as ours!


I'm smelling my gift-if you can't tell
("Cucumber Melon" and "Slice of Heaven")


My Valentine's Day Gift


Oh, this is me just being silly! I was way excited
to get all of these goodies!
(The perfume fragrance is "NOIR")


Valentines Dinner/Picnic


Yes, yes-I even decorated our room a little bit!
(I had a million of those rose petals left over)
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY JOHNNY!! XOXO

3 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

Okay, how cute are you two? That is adorable. I feel like all my romantic efforts go into our anniversary so Valentines always gets the shaft. What a great idea though! Great gifts.

Ashley said...

Very cute Tauna! I bet John loved everything! You are making me look bad. Good thing Nick hasn't seen this post or he might feel a little jipped! Happy Love Day!

bridgetrussell said...

You guys are the absolute cutest couple. John is such a good guy. I am glad you had a good V-day.