Tuesday, February 3, 2009

O Where, O Where Has My Little John Gone?...

...O where, o where can he be? Ok, so I do know where he is-John has been in Walla, Walla Washington since Monday and boy am I BORED! And I miss him like crazy!! I know it's only been one day but he's like my only bud that I hang out with after we both get home from work! Thanks to mom and dad (and Alex), they are letting me move in with them for a few days until John gets home on Wednesday night. It's going to be a loooong 3 days!
He-on the other hand-may not be as bored. His nephew Jade went along with him. They drove all day Monday, got to the hotel that night, swam in the pool and hot-tub, went out to dinner...(Ya everything that John and I should be doing!) Tuesday, John has a work meeting all day and then he and Jade will be driving to Boise tuesday night, and coming home Wednesday!
Hurry home Johnny Boy! I miss you!

3 comments:

Danny and Darcie said...

Tauns, I am sorry you are lonely! I wish we lived close so we could have a girls night!!

Carlson Clan said...

Sad! Sorry you are so lonely. =( It is definitely true though that absence makes the heart grow fonder!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

I hate when Mike leaves. Luckily you have family to stay with until he gets back!