I was watching TLC'S "What Not To Wear" this morning and realized that I really need/want a new wardrobe! I wish someone would give me $5,000 so I could go on a huge shopping spree! I've been searching and searching for a new pair of pants forever-what's with the skinny stretch denim that EVERY single store sells? Um, I hate to break it to all of the fashion experts out there but...not everyone has a size 0 figure!! That really irritates me! Does is bug anyone else? So if there is anyone out there with any suggestions on where to find pants that aren't stretchy skinny flare denim with jewels plastered on the butt pockets I'd really appreiciate it. Wish me luck-I'm still on the hunt!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I know what you mean I hate shopping for pants. I always get pants from The Buckle. They have so many different styles and fits. I had to try on like 20 pair before I found ones that fit well but I love them. Even though they are more spendy they last forever. I like the Big Stars because they are not low riders that show your butt crack when you bend over:) Also the MEK's are good. Wow, don't get me talking about pants I will never shut up! Hope this helps. Good luck.
No kidding! I hate shopping for jeans, I like Charlotte Russe Jeans (although, I DO have to buy a couple sizes larger than I normally wear due to the size 0 factor...) Maurices has good ones sometimes as well...someone should start a new jeans co, for NORMAL people!
I know what you mean! I HATE skinny jeans. I love Gap jeans. They fit me really well. That is all I buy now. Just find the kind you like and never go back-until you have kids and they mess your body up.:)
lol your so funny but its so stinking true!!! As for TLC I'll put you in if you put me in sound good to you???
I HATE those kind of pants too. I have a problem with pants anyway but now I can't find any maternity ones either! One store I loved in CA is called Charlotte Russe. They have an online store (charlotterusse.com) and I LOVE their pants. My sister still shops there online because she loved it so much when she came to visit me.
Post a Comment