Sunday, February 8, 2009

CoLoRFuL CuTS

So lately I've been really wanting to whack my hair off but haven't found anything that I liked so yesterday me, Ashley and little Hallie went to the supply house to get some color for my hair. Little did I know that it would lead to this! My hair was to about the middle of my back (the longest I have ever had it!). Ashley cut off about 6-7inches! I saw the hair on the floor and about started crying! I was so nervous to see the final result. Now that I have cut it-I don't miss my long hair AT ALL!!


Those of you who don't know-I am WAY self-conscious of how my hair always looks. Things come across my mind like "will this style make my cheeks/face look fat?" "will this color wash me out?" and "should I do layers, or will that look dumb?" I feel bad for Ashley who has to listen to me while scissors are in hand! Maybe I should be more careful-she could have easily taken a good whack off because of all the questions I ask! But I am extremely grateful for her and her talent. She is the only one who knows how to do my hair exactly the way I want it and it always turns out better than expected! Thanks Ash so much for doing my hair! I absolutely love it and so does John!

6 comments:

Brett and Cherice said...

Taunya! I love the hair it looks great!! You look super cute:) I am excited for our girls night this week:)

Carlson Clan said...

I LOVE it! You look great with your hair that length. I'm glad you like it. Can't wait to see you this week!

Crystal Taylor said...

Its looks so good! You guys always have the perfect hair! AAHH so jealous!!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

I really like it! So nice to have a sister to do it for you-lucky!!

Ashley said...

Thanks for the sweet compliment. Your hair always looks PERFECT! I want your hair. Bad.

Danny and Darcie said...

So cute taun!! I love it. You could do anything with it and still look gorgeous.