Well, we've done it again! Babysitting for Searle's while they were on vacation in Jamaica. They have been gone since last Thursday (Feb. 19th) and will be coming home the 27th of Feb. Doesn't seem like too much trouble, right? Wrong!! Every single night at dinner the 5 year old would throw a fit about what was fixed! By about the 3rd night-I had had it! The 14 year old snuck out of the house one night and went over to his girlfriends house--didn't have a clue until about 7:30 pm, and my perfume got stolen/thrown away in the garbage! Oh, I was annoyed...and mad! This Friday I'm going to be staying with Jake (the 5 year old) ALL DAY LONG!!! I honestly don't think I can handle much more!
I feel bad posting this but I needed to vent! It's a good thing no one in the Searle Clan has a blog or I would feel REALLY bad! Needless to say...I'm done babysitting for a loooooong time!


4 comments:
OUCH!!! Make them buy more perfume and man put the 14 year old in TIME OUT LOL!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
That is awful!! It really sucks when they aren't your kids and you can beat the crap out of them!:) Just kidding, we don't do that at our house, yet, but we don't have teenagers either.:)
The nerve! What little stinks! Sorry you have to put up with that.
Oh man. I'm so sorry. That is terrible. Babysitting is definitely hard. Don't worry - it's totally different when it's your own kids. =) Call me if you need to escape some time!
Post a Comment