Sunday, March 22, 2009

*Australia*

Saturday night, John and I rented "Australia" with Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman. Even though I still have Twilight fever-Australia is a pretty good movie. I guess you could consider it kind of a western cuz it does involve a lot of cowboy stuff (so of course, John loved it) but Hugh Jackman talks with an Australian accent and...need I say more? I liked it but I have to admit-I did fall asleep through it so I have no idea how it ends! It was late when we watched it, ok! So, if you rent it, I hope you like it! I was going to post a film clip of the movie-but I don't know how!

1 comment:

Carlson Clan said...

We've been wanting to watch that too. I hope you've enjoyed your Twilight marathon. =) We need to have girls night at my place as soon as I'm in and settled so we can all catch up again.