Friday, March 13, 2009

FLinG InTO SpRiNG!

Oh, these last couple of days have been warm (kinda) and beautiful!! I'm crossing my fingers that this kind of weather is here to stay! I really want it to be spring/summer! I love everything about summer. T-shirts, capris, flip-flops, going swimming, a nice tan....Is anyone else ready for summer?

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I am soooo ready! The nice weather makes me want to clean and redecorate my house. I'm starting with my bathroom...

Brett and Cherice said...

I can't wait for warm weather as well, Brett and I are so ready for summer that today we took Logan on his first walk, he was lost in his car seat and blankets, but it was so nice outside!

Carlson Clan said...

Yes! Although - maybe not so much when I'm nine months pregnant and it's 80 degrees. But still, it will be a nice change!