Thursday, March 19, 2009

I can hardly stand it!!

Saturday just can't seem to come fast enough for me! Why? "Twilight" is finally going to be on DVD!!! I can't wait! I feel like a giddy school girl again! I'm so excited!! My sister in law and I are going to be at Broulims at 12:00 midnight and going to buy the movie. Broulims is going to be open from 12-2a.m. just for the "Twilight" maniacs out there!
4 long months of waiting and I can finally watch "Edward Cullen" everyday, all day!!! So, if you don't hear from me for awhile it's because I'll be in my own little world daydreaming about vampires and how it would be like living in their world! A bit over the top? Maybe? But, c'mon....Look at him!













How can you not just want him to bite you? Everyone has their own fantasies! Well...This one's mine!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

As hot as he may be I don't want him to bite me! You're hilarious! I read this out loud to Hallie and I was laughing so Hallie started laughing at you too! Can I come to your house at midnight and watch it with you?