I took Garrett in for his 4 month checkup and shots this morning. I can't believe he's 4 months already! He's getting too big, too fast! He did really well up until the 3 humungous shots they gave him. This is where his big thunder thighs come in handy! I'm so glad I have a chunky baby. He only screamed for about 5 minutes and then was just fine. On the way home is another story.....
Garrett's Stats at 4 months:
Height: 25 inches 50%
Weight: 17 lbs. 85%
Head: 16.5 inches Normal Range
The doctor said that I could start giving him rice cereal if I wanted to and also within the next month start him on some vegetables. Overall, he said that Garrett is growing and doing fine and he also gave me some tips on what to do to get Garrett to sleep through the night. I'll definately try the techniques but we'll see how effective they are.
Garrett is almost rolling over. He can get his upper body going but I have to help him the rest of the way. Slowly but surely....
He is also holding his head up very well. When I put him on his tummy he can lift up his entire upper body with his arms. I don't know if all babies can do that at 4 months but I'm impressed! I'm so glad he's growing normally and healthy. He won't go back for another checkup until he's 6 months but it'll come all too soon....
(Cherice-Sorry we missed you! Maybe next time! )


6 comments:
Four months! When did our babies get so big. He is a cute boy. I love babies with thunder thighs, but of course I don't know any different.
Time is flying by, but its good to be hitting some of the fun milestones. It seems like everything my kids did I thought was cute and would not look forward to them growing out of one cute stage or another, but the next thing was always just as cute. They are just fun for the next few years!
Wow four months! Where has it gone? I'm glad he did ok with his shots. He'll be rolling everywhere before you know it and then you'll REALLY be busy! =)
Sorry I missed you guys:( 17 lbs that is awesome!!
Yay Garrett! Glad he is a healthy boy. Will I get to meet him at my wedding? Still planning on Sept., the 17th to be exact. Taun, I'm already sick of the planning. Bleck. Thank goodness I have my Mom to help/do most of it. Can't wait to see everyone in Sept.
Marley weighs 2 pounds more than Garret. Oh my gosh.......
Post a Comment