Monday, July 5, 2010

Fun on the 4th

We had a fun 4th of July! We all got together at my parent's house for a BBQ, a game of volleyball, and some slip n' slide!
The Grill Master! My dad cookin up some yummy burgers!

Our festive wear for the day!


My mom and dad went out and bought a little kiddy pool for Hallie to play in....

...And I guess they bought it for John to play in, too!
Just a kid at heart!

Grandpa and Garrett-He was making Garrett laugh all day! :)
These little babies are so cute! And they just layed out on a blanket enjoying the outside sunshine!

These two are only 1 week apart...Garrett is such a monster compared to Cooper!
Oh Ya! Doin' the Slip N' Slide!





After the BBQ, we all went into Idaho Falls to watch the Fireworks! Garrett did so good. He slept through the whole thing! :)
Thanks mom and dad for a fun day! The food was good and the company was better!! :) We hope all of you had as much fun as we did!

4 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

LOVE your festive outfits! And John in the kiddie pool cracks me up. Such cute babies. I'm glad you had a fun holiday and I can't wait to see you this weekend!

Kimber Bowen said...

I am glad you had such a great 4th of July. I love your matching family outfits. Too cute.

Caroline Craven said...

You and I shop at the same place for our freedom wear! I saw Garrett today and thought he was Cooper just because I didn't see Cooper in her carseat and I saw April and Ashley so just assumed the baby she was holding was Cooper - who my brain thought looked a lot like Nicki and not Ashley - duh!!!

Blatter said...

He is getting so big!!! SO CUTE! Looked like you had so much fun!