Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It Never Fails...

...Every time I change one of Garrett's wet, soaked diapers!! After wrestling with his legs and trying to get everything....uh, tucked in....and doing up snaps on his onesie, I get a look of deep concentration follwed by a grunt. Yep, he's getting ready to poop!! Are you kidding me? I just wasted a diaper!? Why couldn't he do it in the diaper he was just in?? Those things aren't cheap, little man! :) The joys of Motherhood, I guess. I'm just glad he hasn't pooped in the bathtub yet (knock on wood).

6 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

Oh man I hear ya. My kids were always like that too. It's like having a clean bum reminded them that they weren't done. =) And don't worry...they usually don't start pooping in the tub until they're a little older. Something to look forward to!

Nicki Dunn said...

Lol. Ariana does that. It's so annoying. Part of life for the next two or so years I guess. I want to pinch {gently} his chubby legs! :) I'll see you guys at Alex's farewell. Love ya.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

That is frustrating! Cute boy anyway.

Caroline Craven said...

Oh, the poop in the bathtub will come. It scared my kids to see it as much as it scared me. When Regan did it she climbed on the back of the tub and wouldn't come down. Of course, they always do it when the tub is full, not just starting to fill up.

Ashley said...

been there... SOOO many times. =) haha. that's too funny. Good luck with that.

Peterson Family said...

Oh Kyden does that all the time--yesterday to be exact! It's not 5 minutes later when I have to change his diaper again. I think they just know!! And they know that it makes us mad! If I knew he was going to do that I'd put on a cheap diaper and let him waste it (although even the cheap diapers are expensive when you have to buy them all the time and they don't work as well!)