That is adorable! I am totally with you on your last post, I still don't know what to think about that movie??? It was fun to get together with everyone though:)
John and I were set up on a blind date on December 15, 2007. We were happily married June 21st 2008 in the Rexburg Temple. Garrett Ryker joined the two of us March 14th 2010, and Audrey Joslyn joined our family March 24th, 2014! We love our little life together!
4 comments:
So cute! Isn't that funny how we do things for our kids for OUR entertainment? =)
That is adorable! I am totally with you on your last post, I still don't know what to think about that movie??? It was fun to get together with everyone though:)
That's funny. I used to love when we would introduce solid foods to the kids just so we could see those funny expressions.
The best part of the video is hearing you two talk to him! You are such cute parents!
He is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment