Thursday, August 5, 2010

Amazing Creations

Last night, John and I went out with John's cousin Trevor and his wife, Adria, to the Temple's Visitors Center to see the new Hubble Space Exibit. It was so cool! I just looked at all the pictures in amazment at what Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ can create! It's kind of hard to explain in words of wonderment. I suggest to those in driving distance to take the time and go see this with your families! You won't regret it! It's Awesome!!



I don't remember all of the galaxies
names but I do remember that this
one is called the "Cat Eye".


I thought this one was really pretty!


Look how beautiful the heavens are!! Just imagine!!

3 comments:

Caroline Craven said...

I am assuming these are just pictures, right? They are beautiful. I'm glad you are enjoying the soaps. Spread the word.

Ashley said...

Was that suppose to make me cry because it did. I'm weird, I know. Thanks for sharing.

Ashley said...

I went there recently with my cousin and seriously it is breathtaking! Our world alone can be so beautiful, but then you look out into all the eternities God has made and it really blows me away. It doesn't seem real! Thanks for sharing, it was fun to remember my time there. =)