One day I was just goofing around with my blog: ie changing the background, trying to figure out how to change the font color and all that jazz, and out of nowhere this pops up : "Internet Explorer cannot open johnandtaun.blogspot.com. Operation Aborted." My only option was to exit out of the internet completely! So, for the past couple of days I haven't been able to access my blog, post anything new, or even check out and comment on anybody elses! I was getting a little upset thinking that all of my previous post might have been deleted or something so John to the rescue again! After a couple of hours, we (I mean John) figures it out. Now, instead of going into Internet Explorer to blog I have to use Mozilla FireFox! SO GAY!!!! Oh, well! I'm just glad my past posts were still saved and that I can continue to use it! It's like my personal journal....Sorry, I just had to share!
P.S. GARRETT IS ROLLING OVER!!! Video update coming soon!!! :)
P.S. GARRETT IS ROLLING OVER!!! Video update coming soon!!! :)


4 comments:
I hear you. I can home vacation and wanted to post about it. But it said my blog had been removed and I had to have google send me a verification code and all this mess. Anyways, I am glad yours is working and I can't wait to see the video of Garrett rolling!!! By the way I loved John's poem and I am glad that I am not the only one who struggles making dinners for my picky husband!
Would you mind coming back to the help forum and letting us know in your question there that you have solved your problem?
Did you know you can put your blog into a book? I know there is a way I just haven't done it and I need to. I'm glad it's working for you now though. Scary. I don't know what I would do if I lost everything I've posted. Seriously, I need to get this in writing and in my hands.
Who is katney???
I have been having issues with blogger too! I can't change my font collars on my side bars or title anymore. IT BUGS!
Post a Comment