Monday, February 7, 2011

Chef Garrett

Today, Garrett got into the pots and pans! And, of course, I had to snap a few pictures! :)






6 comments:

Ashley said...

What a good momma to let him play.

Carlson Clan said...

So cute. It's funny the things they find to get into. =)

Caroline Craven said...

I love kids playing in the pots and pans. So much entertainment, so little mess to clean up. Regan used to love the pots and pans!

Andrew and Steph said...

How cute! I don't see why you and John could ever get frustrated with him...especially at church. He's so innocent! :)

Brett and Cherice said...

AHH ! he is getting so big! Your life will never be the same now that he is moving around and getting into things!!:)

HeatherLovesClay said...

I totally check my comments, and you are on my list of blogs! I am just sometimes a bad commenter. But your little man is stinkin adorable!