Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Garrett At 11 Months

Garrett is 11 months! It's so weird to think that in just 30 more days he will be 1!
Some things that he is doing:
  • Pulls himself up
  • Walks along the furniture
  • Says "Momma" and "Dadda"
  • Weighs somewhere between 18-22lbs.
  • Waves bye-bye
  • Has figured out how to climb up the stairs (he actually started doing that a couple of months ago)
  • Likes to play with his toys
  • We are teaching him to hold his own bottle and sippy cups (I know, we are like 3 months behind on that one!)
  • Still has just the 2 teeth on bottom but the top two will pop through any day...I'm hoping...
  • I want so badly to transfer him out of his car seat and into one that faces forward! He's getting too heavy!
  • He's SO happy!! :)

It seems like he is doing a lot more things than listed I just can't remember all of them! He's such a busy body! He has so much energy! I love being his mommy!

4 comments:

Valerie and Garrett said...

Wow! Time is FLYIN'! I swear you just had him! He's such a cutie pie! Have fun planning his first birhtday! I loved getting ready for Brock's!

Nick, Kelsey, Makoy, & Spud said...

11 MONTHS?!?!!! Taunya, I think you mean SIX months! ha I can't believe it! That means that he'll be ONE YEAR OLD in a month! Holy Cow! Your baby's growing up! Adorable little boy! Lets get together again soon!

Ashley said...

he is SOO SOO cute! I want to hug him to pieces. So, we need to get together soon...

Ashley said...

I can't believe our babies will be 1 next month :( It is so funny to watch him crawl. He's a speed demon! He does some of the cutest things. He'll be running before you know it.